Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is one of the nation's leading single-source suppliers of gases, welding and safety products. We recognize that it's the quality of our people that makes our success possible. Airgas operates in a culture focused on safety, innovation and customer service.
Our Portland Plant has an opening on swing shift as a Production Laborer. Our ideal laborer will thrive in a positive work environment that they not just enjoy, but contribute to; share in successes and overcome challenges together. ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Properly pull and stage cylinders for filling.
- Load and unload all assigned company vehicles daily.
- Assist in removal of full cylinders from fill area.
- Promote safety and all other company policies at all times.
- High School diploma or equivalent (preferred);
- Basic product identification of welding, safety, gases and supplies (preferred);
- We will train you if you are not forklift certified!
- Ability to work independently and in team environments.
- Must be able to work in a drug-free workplace.
Benefits at Airgas include Medical, Dental, 401k and much more. http://www.airgas.com/company/careers/employee-benefits NOW, READY TO BEGIN A CAREER WITH AIRGAS?
Why wouldn't you want to work for one of the nation's leading single-source suppliers of gases, welding and safety products? It's easy, just click apply. When you submit your application online, qualified candidates will hear from us very soon. We will not keep you waiting!Qualifications:
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.