Production Operator 1
Full-time swing shift schedule
Airgas USA, LLC, is looking for a Production Operator 1 worker on Swing Shift for our Portland, Oregon plant. A TYPICAL DAY
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU
- Our Operators build and maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner to get along with customers, vendors, co-workers, and management.
- You will be responsible for loading and unloading Airgas route trucks with cylinder orders for the following day. In addition, you will safely transport pallets of cylinders via forklift around the yard.
- You will also be responsible for reporting inventory discrepancies to your supervisor.
- Most importantly, you will be responsible for promoting safety and all other company policies at all times.
We offer incentives and bonuses including healthcare coverage for employees and their families including a retirement saving plan with a company match. You will receive paid holidays, vacation, sick time, disability, life insurance benefits, tuition reimbursement and so much more. WHAT YOU'LL NEED
NOW, READY TO BEGIN A CAREER WITH AIRGAS?
- High school diploma or G.E.D. (preferred);
- Forklift experience (preferred).
- 1 years experience working with compressed gasses and cylinders desired, but not required.
Wouldn't you want to work for one of the nation's leading single-source suppliers of gases, welding and safety products? It's easy, just click apply. When you submit your application online, qualified candidates will hear from us very soon. We will not keep you waiting!Qualifications:
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
A little about us:
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.