Adecco is assisting a local client in their search for a Production Operator in the Cortland, NY area. This is a 1st shift position, 41-50 hours per week and pays $12/hour. This position is expected to last through June 2017. If you meet the requirements listed below, please respond with your resume attached, or call the Binghamton Adecco at 607-770-9181.
- Demonstrated ability to handle requirements of new position at an above average level of performance.
- Be able to work in an individual setting, and maintain the work load at an average or above average pace.
- You must have good attendance
- You must be willing to pay attention to work area and take ownership of it.
- Must keep work area neat and orderly, and demonstrate LEAD and 5-S as tools in doing so.
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment with the ability to multi task keeping customer satisfaction in mind.
- Must execute to the NCR process and be involved in problem solving any issues that arise in your area.
- You will be required to support production through operation of a high volume, high throughput, and fast paced environment.
- Must be able to follow instructions and manage tasks to meet deadlines and production needs in the Medical area including working overtime to meet the schedule.
- Will be required to work in all operations of Medical and will be required to demonstrate competency on all Medical equipment.
- Must think critically through problems, and have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Employee will be required to support all other operations, by doing any task required in direct need and support of the business not just limited to Medical areas.
Things to note about the job:
- You should be able to be on your feet all day, and be detail oriented.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, click APPLY NOW or call the Binghamton Adecco office at 607-770-9181 for more information.