Want a job you can feel good about? Leading to better encompasses everything we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the world's leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building sustainable solutions for consumers or building benefits and opportunities for employees, the main thread of the Kerry fabric is #LeadingToBetter. With focus on a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about. Leading to better.
Through sensory science and technology, Kerry develops and manufactures food and beverage solutions for popular brands throughout the world. In fact, you've most likely experienced Kerry in the food or beverages you've consumed in the past few days! Leading to better, together.
Together, we shape how the world views food and beverage. Leading to better, together means we do this in a culture that nurtures agility, speed, quality and safety and we do this through:
- Celebrating curiosity that leads to action
- Empowering our people
- Promoting diverse thinking
- Investing in innovation
- Acting on sustainability
- Embracing our differences
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. Description and Responsibilities
- Operating various manufacturing equipment used for food production including but not limited to Blenders, Bulk Fillers, Bag-in-Box Fillers, and Extractors
- Various cleaning tasks as assigned such as sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and use of cleaning devices and agents to sanitize the general work environment.
- Comply with all safety and quality regulations, and maintain clean and orderly work areas and follow GMP's
- May operate vehicles such as floor scrubber or forklift in execution of duties
- Other duties as assigned
Successsful candidates will have a strong work ethic and commitment to safety. Basic Qualifications
- Must follow all Kerry Policies
- Overtime may be required and may need to work flex hours at times.
- Must perform job duties efficiently and safely
- Must be 18 years or older
- Working in food manufacturing with knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices - GMPs
- Working with industrial cleaning equipment and supplies (for example, using chemicals such as acids, caustics, degreasers, using equipment such as foamers, scrubbers, pressure washers).
- Working with industrial chemicals (for example, using chemicals in a safe way, reading and interpreting labels, or selecting and mixing correct chemicals)
- Reading and using standards of operations
- Driving a forklift
We'd love to learn more about you and get the opportunity to tell you more about Kerry. Apply now or head to www.kerry.com to explore more about Kerry Taste & Nutrition.
A little about us:
To delight and nourish consumers across the globe.