We all want a career we can feel good about. Leading to better encompasses everything we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the world's leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building sustainable solutions for consumers or building benefits and opportunities for employees, the main thread of the Kerry fabric is #LeadingToBetter. With focus on a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.Leading to better.
Through sensory science and technology, Kerry develops and manufactures food and beverage solutions for popular brands throughout the world. In fact, you've most likely experienced Kerry in the food or beverages you've consumed in the past few days!Leading to better, together.
Together, we shape how the world views food and beverage. Leading to better, together means we do this in a culture that nurtures agility, speed, quality and safety and we do this through:
- Celebrating curiosity that leads to action
- Empowering our people
- Promoting diverse thinking
- Investing in innovation
- Acting on sustainability
- Embracing our differences
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. Description and Responsibilities Leading to better, with you.
Our Rhinelander, WI location creates Condensed Natural Smoke, in the Smoke and Grill business unit for Kerry customers and brands. The Rhinelander, WI facility is located in the beautiful northwoods of Wisconsin. The Production Operator will be operating equipment in accordance with all mechanical, production demand, and physical expectations.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Safely and effectively operate production equipment according to standard operating procedures.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment during shift.
- Accurately complete documentation.
The person who will find success in this role will demonstrate critical thinking ability to effectively address operational problems as they occur and be willing to engage in a team environment. Qualifications
Please apply if you have these qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to work 4 on 4 off schedule @ (12) twelve hours per day requiring consistent walking, standing, sitting, bending, reaching, climbing, pushing and pulling.
- Ability to climb over, under and/or in equipment accessible via catwalks, manholes and/or extensive ladders.
We'd love to learn more about you and get the opportunity to tell you more about Kerry. Apply now or head to www.kerry.com/careers to explore more about Kerry Taste & Nutrition.