Adecco is currently hiring Production Operators for our client, Gestamp WV, in South Charleston, WV. This is a long term temporary to hire job opportunity. Production Operators may be required to perform press, laser, shot and weld assembly operations as assigned to meet production requirements. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Production Operators include but are not limited to:
• Operate press, laser, shot, weld and/or assembly equipment
• Perform quality checks on products
• Stack & load products for transport
• Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements
Production Operator candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Must be able to work any shift
• Able and willing to work mandatory OT, 10-12 hour days, and/or weekend days as needed
• Able to stand for entire shift
• Able to bend, twist and lift up to 50 lbs. all day
• At least one year of relative industrial experience is preferred
• Must meet client's criminal background requirements and be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screen.
Pay for this position is $11.00/hr plus overtime as required. Resume and interview required.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other related opportunities with Adecco.