1 st , 2 nd and 3 rd shift availability. 1 st shift: 7am - 3:30pm 2 nd shift: 3pm - 11pm 3 rd shift: 11pm - 7:30am
Provides support to the production department by executing operational duties as defined by safety, quality and productivity parameters. Function Specific Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Operate auxiliary filler support equipment, and complete production paper work.
- Operate sit down forklift to transport materials in plant.
- Utilize math and problem solving skills, to input data into the inventory system.
- Weigh, measure, mix and record the ingredients for batches according to specifications.
- Have a general working knowledge of GMP and HACCP practices and procedures.
- Understanding and knowledge of basic Lean Manufacturing tools and concepts
- Record and return all remnants back to the inventory storage area.
- Perform job in a safe manner and report all safety issues immediately to supervisor/team leader.
- Keep area clean and neat, store tools and equipment in proper area and wash down and clean equipment as needed.
- Inspect, set-up, turn-on, verify and check all equipment to be used and log this inspection in the proper book.
- Pull from and return to, ingredient in the storage area as needed.
- Adhere to all polices of The Coca-Cola Company.
- Operate a label printing machine and manually label bags, boxes or containers as needed.
- Check for ingredients available to be used and visually inspect all ingredients before usage.
- Adhere to the security around batch tickets, labels, BBP tape etc.
- Manage the finished product and the repack remnants.
- Order ingredients from offsite locations as needed
- Reconcile labels produced versus labels used, manage labels in storage and produce labels for daily products.
- Input daily packaging tickets into the inventory system.
High School Diploma or GEDRelated Work Experience:
At least 1 year relevant work experience Leadership Behaviors:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the incumbent. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top