Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Production Operator job in Rochester, MN. This is for a long term opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Working in production, you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as repair and inspect products. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Production Operator job include:
- Basic to complex assembly, soldering using keen eye sight
- Manual Assembly skills
- May require cleaning and inspecting parts and repairs
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Two to four years' relevant experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to complete and pass required screenings
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Manufacturing Assembler in Rochester, MN or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.