At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Production Operator for the Consumer Office Supplies Division located in Cynthiana, KY. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.Job Summary:
The person hired for the position of Production Operator
will be responsible for operating manual and automatic converting equipment while ensuring that acceptable quality materials are produced.Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
This position will require:
- Observe all safety procedures, maintain a clean and safe work area
- Must be able to understand & apply quality instructions & specifications
- Monitors the production or packing operation to insure quality objectives are met
- Load/unload material into & from equipment
- Work as a team member through sharing information, problem solving & assisting others
- Perform other tasks as requested by team leaders
- Working overtime
- Weekend work
- Working holidays as needed
- Short notice call in
- Working an 8 or 12 hour rotating shift depending on shift availability
- Possess a High School Diploma/GED or higher
- Minimum one (1) year of plant and/or manufacturing experience
- Post-high school education
- Basic computer knowledge
: Cynthiana, KYRelocation:
Is not authorized
Qualified applicants will be required to take and pass 3M elected testing as a part of the selection process.This posting is for a Production Operator position at 3M Cynthiana. Qualified applications may be considered when Production Operator openings occur at 3M Cynthiana for up to 6 months of the posting of this requisition.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status.)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.