Job Description Omnicare, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS Health Corporation. www.cvshealth.com
Directly, and through our subsidiaries, Omnicare provides a broad array of pharmacy-related services to long term care facilities and to other customers in the health care environment. While senior care has long been an Omnicare specialty, we also serve other targeted populations.
Monday-Friday 3:00pm-11:30pm; Training Schedule: Monday-Thursday 6:30am-5:00pm or 8pm-6:30am.
Job Duties & Responsibilities.
- Responsible for verification of materials and products as directed by procedures and or batch record requirements.
- Responsible for labeling, inspecting, and production of final container products with manual and/or automated systems; also responsible for set-up, changeover and operation of labeling and production equipment.
- Responsible for data entry and computer generated labels.
- Maintains records and production area to comply with regulatory requirements, good manufacturing practices, and standard operating procedures.
- Performs reconciliation activities and determines compliance to specification, floats on all lines.
- Assists in investigation of non-conforming results.
- Performs final production check of completed documents for completeness and accuracy.
- Review of completed batch records for compliance with cGMPs, validation, and standard operating procedure requirements.
- Reconcile labeling and product components and determine compliance with specifications.
- Assist in investigation of non-confirming results related to either reconciliation or production activities.
- Maintenance of logs, batch records, and all applicable documentation in accordance with cGMP specifications and internal standard operating procedures.
- Maintain qualification to clean and verify therm of corming equipment, perform on-line product inspections, off-line inspections, and leak testing in accordance with qualification requirements.
- Ability to perform at or above established quality and productivity standards on alllines.
- Training of new-hires in areas of Key Responsibilities.
- Responsible for maintaining competency for Production Operation 1 & 2 responsibilities.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA, FDA, OSHA, and EPA.
- Display behavior which exemplifies employee code of conduct guidelines and OmnicareCore
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to distinguish color visually
- Assembly experience
- Quality Control experience
- Light Mechanical industry experience
- Prior experience in a manufacturing or pharmaceutical environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/