Responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials and supplies at our Syrup Plant located in Kapolei. Duty Assignments:
- Operate production equipment, including box formers, fillers, palletizers, compactors, material balers, and other production line equipment as required.
- The ability to operate a forklift, handle cases for shipment, and receive and unload raw materials. Perform other tasks as required.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
JOB LOCATION AND WORK CONDITIONS:
- 2 years of related work experience preferred.
- Ability to read, comprehend instructions and procedures, (both written and verbal).
- Ability to monitor, identify and detect ingredient, container and equipment problems.
- Have ability to record information for production or shipping reporting.
- Have ability to move at least 60 lbs a distance of 5ft., manual dexterity to manipulate small objects.
- Ability to stand and perform repetitive motions for extended periods (2+ hours).
All Coca-Cola Refreshment Product Supply Chain Operations Syrup branches. Work performed mostly on production floor. Work is of non-repetitive nature and requires exposure to moderate noise levels, working around moving equipment, wetness, fumes; hazardous chemicals.
Candidate must be available for all shifts. Facility subject to extreme heat and cold; multi-shift operation.EQUIPMENT OPERATED:
Computers; forklift; palletizer, filler, box former, case packer, glue machine, printers, two way radios, and other production line equipment as required.REQUIRED SAFETY EQUIPMENT:
Steel-toed safety shoes; gloves; safety glasses; masks; ear protection & hairnets where applicable.Competency Requirements:
Math, Communication, Information, Monitoring, Motivational fit, Reading, Adaptability, Managing Conflict, Contributing to Team Success, Forms Checking, Applied Learning, Food Safety and Quality Orientation, Work Standards, Mechanical, Energy, and Safety Awareness.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top