At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:
Job Description3M Brookings is seeking to hire Production Packers for our manufacturing facility. The 3M Brookings, SD plant is a flag ship facility of Critical and Chronic Care Solutions Division at 3M. Here, you go. The Production Packers will be responsible for but not limited to the following specific duties:
This is a full-time position that will require:
- Packs finished or semi-finished products
- Operates manufacturing equipment
- Performs required quality testing
- Uses on-line reporting to document production and usage
- Production workers are expected to meet safety, quality, and productivity goals
- Working 8, 10, or 12 hour rotating shifts depending on shift availability
- Working overtime
- Weekend work
- Working on holidays as needed
- Lifting, Carrying, Pushing & Pulling
- Frequently up to 24 pounds
- Occasionally up to 50 pounds
- Repetitive use of hands
- Possess a High School Diploma/GED or higher
: Brookings, SDRelocation:
Is not authorized
Qualified applicants will be required to take and pass 3M elected testing as a part of the selection process.
This posting is for a Packer position at 3M Brookings. Qualified applications may be considered when Packer openings occur at 3M Brookings for up to 6 months of the posting of this requisition.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
A little about us:
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.