The Parts Specialist is responsible for picking up, receiving, delivering, stocking, pulling and maintaining inventory of parts. Job Responsibilities:
Qualifications: Minimum Education and Experience:
- Processing orders and pulling parts needed for the production department installation requests.
- Receive, ship, deliver, and maintain inventory for parts, components, materials and supplies.
- Stock shelves, stock rotation, and restock inventory.
- Complete inventory control documents and other related paperwork.
- Research through use of parts manuals, microfiche or AX Dynamics software for required parts.
- Set up and maintain inventory in a ready state for use.
- Complete physical parts inventory, utilizing AX Dynamics for data entry.
- Load, unload, and drive trucks for transfer of materials and components.
- Sort and process warranty parts and material.
- Transport and record transfers to other locations.
- Maintain and clean warehouse and other related areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or equivalent and must have a valid driver's license and acceptable driving record. Good customer service skills and a sense of urgency are required. Adequate mobility to continually walk and stand; pull from various shelf heights using a ladder; and ability to lift up to 35 lbs regularly, 50 lbs occasionally, and 100 lbs rarely. Must be able to read and understand English, have number recognition skills, and good hand/eye coordination. Computer knowledge is helpful. Forklift experience and certification is helpful. Core Competencies: Reading:
Locates, understand and interprets written information in order to perform tasks; learns from reading text by determining the main idea or essential message; identifies all relevant details, facts and specifications; infers or finds out the meaning of unknown words and/or technical terms. Arithmetic:
Performs basic computations; uses basic numerical concepts in practical situations; can perform arithmetic computations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) without a calculator. Teamwork
: Makes effort to seek others' input; willingly collaborates and cooperates with others in the organization; develops effective working relationships with key associates. Customer Service:
Is customer oriented, sensitive and responsive to customer needs and priorities; establishes effective working relationships with customers and gains their respect and loyalty; identifies and takes appropriate action on customer needs. Flexible/Adaptable
: Views change or problems as an opportunity to grow professionally and to develop new and better ways to do things; adjusts readily to alterations in routine; copes effectively with changes in scope or type of work. Work Commitment
: Pursues commitments and action plans until the desired objective is achieved or is no longer reasonably attainable; strives to achieve organizational and individual performance goals; willingly expends extra effort when necessary to get the job done. Sense of Urgency
: Demonstrates the ability to respond quickly to changes in day-to-day operations as it relates to department priorities. Problem Solving
: Recognizes that a problem exists (i.e., that there is a discrepancy between what is and what should be); identifies possible reasons for the discrepancy and devises and implements a plan of action to resolve it. Listening
: Makes efforts to seek others' input; encourages the expression of ideas and differing viewpoints; actively listens to communication from all sources; uses appropriate skills to confirm the speaker's messag e.
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.