Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Production Planner/Inventory Specialist job in Fulton, NY. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. As a Production Planner/Inventory Specialist you will be responsible for researching, reconciling and reporting inventory and logistic discrepancies. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Production Planner/Inventory Specialist job include:
• Track and monitor product flow from origin to final delivery.
• Coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within departments according to production schedule. Review and distribute production, work, and shipment schedules
• Revise production schedules when required due to design changes, labor or material shortages, backlogs, or other interruptions, collaborating with management, marketing, sales, production, or engineering
• Record production data, including volume produced, consumption of raw materials, or quality control measures.
• High School Diploma and a minimum of 2 years of experience with work-related skills and/or knowledge is required for this position
• Good communication skills (verbal, written, reading, and listening)
Monday-Friday, 7am-3:30pm. Pay DOE.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Production Planner/Inventory Specialist job in Fulton, NY or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled