DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Production Planning Analyst located in Elmira, NY.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Production Planning Analyst will be responsible for:
• Creating a constrained weekly master production schedule (MPS) and ensuring raw material availability.
• Planning and scheduling production activities.
• Maintaining inventories within goal, while minimizing excess, obsolete and expired products; developing overall inventory projections for specific products.
• Performing Rough Cut Capacity Planning (RCCP) for specific products.
• Working with manufacturing, establishing minimum order quantities (MOQ).
• Controlling plant inventory within entitlement limits.
• Owning vulnerability report updates.
• Owning Slow Moving & Obsolete (SLOB) management for specific codes.
• Resolving manufacturing conflicts for site/portfolio as they relate to production planning. Managing impact and communication of manufacturing driven changes.
• Leading/supporting compliance process activities including change control, deviations, events & non-conformance reports and assess supply impact.
• Providing asset specific input to the end to end supply chain processes and ensuring planning master data (safety stock, lead times, etc.) in the ERP system is accurate and up to date.
• Participating in new product launch meetings and new product forecasts as a business partner.
• Executing planning activities during phase-in phase-out programs.
• 4-year university bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
• Supply chain certification (APICS/ IBF) is preferred.
• A minimum of 2 years related experience is required.
• Experience with ERP & advanced planning systems is preferred
• Production planning or manufacturing experience in a medical, pharmaceutical or consumer industry is preferred.
• Familiarity with relevant legislation (e.g. GMP, ISO requirements) is preferred.
• Data mining & reporting skills through MS Excel or equivalent is required.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint is required.
• Travel up to 10% both domestically and internationally is required.
United States-New York-HorseheadsOrganization
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)Job Function