Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job DescriptionJoin our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do, all while having a good time. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Production Readiness is a technical role. You will work directly with customers and partners to ensure high performance and successful transition to production for Workday's largest customers. Imagine yourself being the reason Workday customers successfully go live!
This role exists to strategically and tactically navigate the challenges with large customer deployments. You will be required to use your wide range of skills and expertise to:
We are looking for professionals with:
- Drive our proactive process during implementation to act on performance requirements
- Act as liaison between Operations, Professional Services, Development and Customers during Initial and Post Go-Live Deployments
- Review implementations to identify potential problems, then plan and execute solutions
- Research, troubleshoot, and resolve performance issues in a timely manner
- Own and drive escalated issues blocking production success
- Effectively use sound business judgment, risk avoidance and SME resources to coordinate team efforts to solve problems
- Champion and advocate for customers with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage challenging situations in a fast paced environment
- Pilot new programs and drive continuous improvement initiatives for implementing customers
- Manage incoming case queues to meet our stringent Service Level Agreements
- Chair roundtables and workgroups to ensure close communication and relationship building with key stakeholders
- 4+ years of experience in customer support, product support, or consulting with a special focus in ERP system performance (SaaS preferred)
- A history of absorbing and applying new technologies quickly
- Functional experience with the following areas is a plus:
- Time Tracking
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience with high-level stakeholders
- An outstanding customer service record
- Clear communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to read and resolve high stress situations quickly
- Proven collaborative success in dynamic, fast paced environments
- Strong planning and organizational skills (project management experience desired)
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multitasking skills
- A team player mentality that builds relationships across organizations
- Ability to deal with the stress related to project timeframes and competing priorities.
- BS or MS degree in Business, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.