00063061Responsible for sanitizing various equipment within designated work area.
- Clean interior and exterior of processing and manufacturing equipment.
- Prepare sanitation chemicals and equipment.
- Ensure all necessary caps are in proper locations.
- Set up equipment in preparation for use by manually lifting and moving equipment and/or chemicals.
- Assess and rectify problems on all equipment.
- Read, understand and follow standard operating procedures.
Standard work days and hours: SUNDAY THROUGH THURSDAY / 8:00 PM - 4:30 AM
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 0 - 3 general work experience required.
- Experience working in food production or manufacturing environment.
- Ability to operate various equipment.
- Ability to read and understand Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Forklift certification a plus.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.