Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Production Shift Manager position. This is a direct hire opportunity. As a Production Shift Manager you will be responsible for the direct supervision of production employees to maximize productivity on assigned shifts and areas. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Production Shift Manager position include but are not limited to:
* Direct, review and monitor work of supervised staff to maximize productivity.
* Ensures proper procedures are in place and being followed.
* Inspects products to verify conformance to specifications.
* Coordinates production schedules.
* Evaluates needs in production for daily assignment of duties.
* Recommends improvements to production methods, equipment performance and quality of product.
* Analyzes and resolves work problems.
* Maintains time and production records.
* Bachelor's degree preferred, or a minimum of 2 years plant experience.
* Familiarity with Clean Manufacturing Practices.
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
* Experience using Microsoft Office and other computer based applications
* Skill in organization, prioritization, and attention to detail.
* Strong team player and leader with the ability to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
Opportunity exists on first and second shifts. Candidates must be flexible to work 12 hour shifts from 5:00am to 5:00pm or 5:00pm to 5:00am with rotating days.
Salary will be commensurate with experience, with a range of $50,000 to $70,000 annually plus bonus incentive. Excellent benefits and relocation assistance available.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Production Shift Manager position or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.