This opening is with Arconic Power and Propulsion - a world leader in the investment casting of superalloys, aluminum and titanium primarily for jet aircraft and industrial gas turbine markets. For more information on Arconic, visit us online www.arconic.com .
This position is responsible for managing supply base to support customer requirements, planning, quality, engineering, and manufacturing teams by communicating supplier requirements and concerns and acting as the supplier intermediary to insure that specifications are met and delivery is timely.
- Facilitates communication meetings with suppliers to discuss and resolve issues preventing quality and delivery expectations from being achieved.
- Manages all material inventory and schedules for outside vendor value streams to achieve on time input to support on time delivery.
- Develops forecasts, schedules, and tracks performance of supply base requirements.
- Manages material requisitions to obtain raw materials, supplies and wax assemblies as required.
- Orders raw materials and supplies for internal customers and external suppliers.
- Controls suppliers' scorecards, deliveries and spending
- Coordinates daily wax meeting / Mexico - Whitehall daily meetings.
- BS/BA Degree from an accredited institution.
- 3+ years Production Control experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Self-starter and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Solid, problem-solving skills and continuous improvement mindset.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and ORACLE.
- Based on experience, this could be filled as a Job Band 25
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.