Location: Westerly, Rhode Island
Posted: December 15, 2016
Reference ID: 1336618665
Adecco is assisting a local company fill a temporary Production Solderer position in Westerly, RI. As a Production Solderer you will be responsible for following procedures for soldering connector ends, assembly of connector and rework techniques for wire/terminal connectors and how to select solder, flux and cleaning requirements. Solders may require crimping contacts to conductors per router, drawing and procedure when applicable.
• Solder Operator is to follow routers, drawings and procedures for soldering/crimping conductors to connectors per drawing, assembly of connectors and self-checking workmanship.
• Solders are responsible for keeping their equipment clean and checking calibration date for when it is due.
* Minimum 1 year previous experience in similar role
* High attention to detail and accuracy of work
* High School or equivalent required
Pay: $13.50 - $14.00/hr
Hours: 7am to 3:30pm Monday through Friday
Please apply now or email resumes to: email@example.com for consideration!
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.