• Supervise production and technical activity of production lines
• Monitor departmental performance metrics to insure production requirements are met
• Provide first level of support for any escalated issue during work shift
• Train, motivate, and support staff in all areas of company and departmental procedures and expectations.
• Coach and council employees on performance deficiencies and document as required.
• Complete employee attendance and payroll requirements.
• Prepare and administer daily performance feedback and reporting as required.
• Proven technical aptitude.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate employees.
• Proactive problem solving ability.
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
• Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
• The ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good PC skills with experience in Word and Excel applications.
• Ability to interact professionally with the customer in written and verbal communications.
• 5+ years supervisory experience required, preferably in a high volume production environment.
• Technical degree or certification preferred.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.