Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a Production Supervisor in Torrance. This is for a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual that is able to work at a steady pace. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor Include:
• Cross train for all jobs in production from bottling, to brewing, to sanitation, etc.
• Step in as needed in positions during breaks and lunches
• Help managers train new employees to follow company procedures and protocols
• Lead by example and learn all functions of production
• Train on all necessary equipment
• Report any and all issues with machinery, facility, or personnel to managers
• Direct employees to complete tasks and manage employees time to be as efficient as possible
• Make sure all PPE is stocked, bathrooms are cleaned and stocked, and chemicals for production are stocked
o Bilingual Spanish preferred
o 1-2 years experience in a food production environment
o Strong oral and written communication skills
o Attention to detail
o Able to manage large teams and guide new employees
o Able to work in very fast paced environment
o Able to work overtime
o Able to work with low supervision
o Reliable transportation
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Production Supervisor job in Torrance or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.