We are Kerry. The Taste & Nutrition Company. We make products people enjoy and feel better about. And, we are growing. We need talented, passionate people who want to help us make the business better. People who expect better from themselves. People who care about delivering better for customers, their colleagues, the company and their own career. People who take pride in paving new paths to lead the business forward. We need great people who want to do great things. People like you, perhaps.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. Description and Responsibilities
Leads a cross functional team (Production, Engineering & Quality) to deliver Production Stream specific goals using the Kerry Production system (KPS). Responsible for recruiting, inducting and training Production Stream team members. Manages grievance and disciplinary issues as required with the support of HR as necessary. Manages the availability of labor against the plan and works with Production Stream Manager and other Production Streams to optimize labor across the site. Analyses and reports conversion performance metrics. Maintains product quality and adherence to GMP through management of the team and processes to deliver agreed product specifications as defined in quality standards and policies. Co-ordinates shift maintenance activities in conjunction with engineering team members to deliver planned, reactive and autonomous maintenance.
- Analyzes work orders to estimate employee hours and create equipment operating schedules that meet both internal and external needs.
- Computes amounts of stock and supplies required for operations, based on production schedules, and requisitions materials from storage area.
- Interprets specifications, blueprints, and job orders for employees, and assigns duties as necessary.
- Plans flow of materials through department and develops physical layout of equipment according to work orders.
- Interfaces with others in the organization to ensure customer deadlines are met.
- Inspects and measures parts and products to verify conformance to specifications.
- Directs employees in adjusting machines and equipment to address products which fail to meet standards. Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Develops, recommends, and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists employees in solving work problems.
- Maintains time and production records.
- Develops capital equipment justifications for equipment, tools and process technology to improve quality, cost, and cycle times.
- Estimates, requisitions, and inspects materials.
- All other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in a production environment (food manufacturing experience strongly preferred)
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in a related field required
A little about us:
To delight and nourish consumers across the globe.