Manufacturing Supervisor/ Production Supervisor
We are PepsiCo Supply Chain. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers. The ground breakers of the Supply Chain & Logistics space.
We are a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Tropicana, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker and Gatorade.
We perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. Together, we raise the bar in lean manufacturing practices. We put forth new standards and stretch to reach beyond the goals we set. We are a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies, improve processes and achieve the highest level of safety... all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.Job Description:
This position contributes to the success of PepsiCo by directing the manufacturing front line team to meet customer needs and achieve standards related to cost, line efficiencies, waste, safety and productivity. This individual must align the organization to set and achieve production performance standards.Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
- Applies knowledge of TPM processes, equipment and system capability to set challenging individual and facility standards.
- Demonstrates ability to set and achieve performance standards with regards to safety, line utilization and quality
- Develops a team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
- Delivers effective change leadership to drive business changes while minimizing people impact
- Communicates cross-functionally to assist team to solve operational issues
- Motivates team members to achieve plan goals
- Tracks key performance indicators/costs, anticipating and correcting trends which would compromise achievement of financial targets
- Oversees and ensures facility equipment reliability to minimize downtime
- Leads cross functional/departmental teams.
- Builds people capability through effective employee relations, hiring, training, and communication for front-line hourly personnel
- Ensures compliance with all health & safety regulations
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience in consumer packaged goods or a related industry
- A minimum of 2 years of manufacturing or operations experience
- Lean Six Sigma Experience preferred
- Demonstrated planning and organization skills
- Demonstrated front-line supervisory skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Ability to lead a team-based approach to decision making
- Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team building skills
- Willingness to work off shifts and weekends as needed
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.