DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting a Production Supervisor for 3rd Shift, located in Raynham, MA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The 3rd Shift Production Supervisor, will:
• Supervise the Cast Products and Machined Products manufacturing systems according to ISO 13485:2003 and FDA QSR Part 820 requirements.
• Exercise direct supervision over Cast Products and Machined Products 3rd shifts with respect to meeting production schedules, delivery dates and overseeing all aspects of performance management.
• Educate and train manufacturing employees on quality, safety, environmental and production procedures.
• Foster a team environment within the departments and throughout the area value chains.
• Build interdependent partnering relationships that facilitate the accomplishment of Operations goals/objectives.
• Apply team-building basics/fundamentals that result in accomplishment of departmental goals and objectives.
• Apply basic project management skills to complete assigned projects effectively and consistently meet challenging schedules.
• Apply conflict resolution skills to facilitate effective employee/supervisor relations.
• Insure timely and quality delivery to both internal and external customers.
• Be accountable for meeting objectives and taking an active role in project improvement activities (i.e., leading and participating in Lean and PE Initiatives, quality, cell development, new equipment start-ups and new product launch production plans).
• Maintain compliance with company policy, QSR and EHS standards.
• Develop manufacturing procedures, monitoring, measurement systems, and resolve technical related issues.
• Use sound root cause investigation to address quality and scrap issues.
• Develop effective corrective actions for non-conformance issues identified by the quality system.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. Possessing a degree within an Engineering discipline is preferred.
• At least four (4) years of overall experience is required, and regulated manufacturing experience with a minimum of two (2) years within an operations environment is preferred.
• A minimum of two (2) years of direct supervisor or people management experience is preferred.
• Experience working in the Medical Device industry is preferred.
• Experience in ISO9001 and ISO1348 is preferred.
• Knowledgeable in capacity planning and lean manufacturing technologies is preferred.
• Strong practical knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications including Excel, PowerPoint and Word is required.
• Lean & 6 Sigma trainings/certifications is preferred.
• SAP MES, Kronos, or Maximo system experience is preferred.
• Ability to physically sit in Raynham, MA and will require up to 10% domestic and international travel.
• Must be available to work from Sunday to Thursday, 10PM – 6AM; including overtime, some weekends and/or holidays.
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.