Position Summary:This person will support Adjudication and Adjustments applications with a strong understanding of adjudication processes, commercial and Med D programs. Key responsibilities include:
* Works closely with teams (IT and business) to provide solutions to complex and escalated issues
* Provide technical direction including problem resolution, implementation and
* Conduct Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for high priority incidents and issues.
* Act as the primary support liaison for our business partners and IT organization.
* Play lead role as needed in technically complex issues or projects/initiatives, take accountability for technical quality and workability of solutions.
* Solve highly technical and complex problems.
* Transfer knowledge to team members through counseling and consultation.
* Be available for on-call schedule several times a year and additional on call support as needed. Required Qualifications:* More than 4+ years of demonstrated experience in production support
* Experience in AS400/Iseries, DB2/400, SQL/400, Sequel,
Preferred Qualifications:*Synon/2E, RPG, and Aldon * Experience with RxClaim or other PBM system is preferred
* Thorough understanding of platforms/applications or software products used by CVS Health PBM business.
* Advanced knowledge in own technological discipline. Thorough understanding of platforms/application or software product
used by Caremark, with advanced knowledge of at least one or more products.
* Consulting skills
* Experience providing effective solutions based on subject matter expertise. * Experience in leading technical aspects of a project effectively. * Experience managing customer requirements or demands.
Education:Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience required, two additional years of experience are required for each year of college not attained. Business Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/