Reporting to the Production Support Manager, this newly created position will support the database marketing & analytics processing for the Hemisphere platform. Hemisphere is a large Database Marketing and analytics platform supporting primarily credit marketing (firm offer and ITA) campaigns as well as prospect and cross sell campaigns for Deposit Marketing.
This role will work with a team to provide production job support for marketing initiatives. The team is vital for “keeping the lights on” and making sure the lines of business users have the data they require for campaign development and execution, and for reporting and analytics.
- Provide production support for all processes including moving tested processes into a production state;
- Monitor and provide daytime support to business processes and provide expert knowledge on all process flow designs;
- Coordinate with a diverse functional team including users, system administrators, development teams and international support teams. The analyst will document support tickets for all issues, analyze root cause and assist in efficient resolution of all production processes;
- Document support tickets, analyze root cause and assist in efficient resolution of all production processes according to the System Level Agreements for data availability;
- Adhere to data management/data governance regulations and policies.
Enterprise Data & Analytics (EDA) , which offers Chief Data Office capabilities to Wells Fargo, focuses on leveraging data as a strategic asset. Data is critical to Wells Fargo’s continued success, deepening relationships with our customers, creating a seamless and convenient multi-channel experience, and meeting our commitment to satisfy our customers’ financial needs. EDA defines how we use information across the company, align our business practices and support our continued focus on great customer experience.
- 5+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 3+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of data collection and reporting experience
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- 3 + years of Windows or Linux scripting experience
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years of Teradata experience
- Knowledge and understanding of data warehouse analysis
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with EDA Analytical Databases (BMG, C2T, Hemisphere, EIW, etc.)
- Experience working and supporting analysts, statisticians and analytical database users
- Experience assessing the adequacy of policies, procedures, processes, and compliance and operational controls
- Experience with Unix kshell scripting
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.