Led by a portfolio of exceptionally strong brands, the Pepsi Americas Beverages name has stood for quality products for more than a century. Gatorade ® thirst quencher is the leading isotonic sports drink in the world, providing consumers with rapid fluid replacement, electrolytes and energy for working muscles. Our Goal:
To be the undisputed leader in the food and beverage industry. We intend to do this by making PAB a winning company--a place where talented people have opportunities and are rewarded for contributing to an exciting, profitable growth story. Winning means that our products will be those for which consumers hunger and thirst. Winning also means that we outpace our competitive set with consistently strong financial results. Our guiding principles to winning are Simplicity, Innovation, and Passion. We seek candidates who value simplicity, innovation and passion with the desire to help PAB win!
High School Diploma or GED. Able to communicate, read, and write in English; lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis; work in a safe and controlled manner; and comply with Good Manufacturing Practices, Standards of Conduct, and Company Policies. Available to work any shift on a 3-shift operation. Available to work overtime, in excess of 50 hours per week, including weekends.
- Work in a safe and controlled manner--follow all safety guidelines and procedures when operating equipment and working in surrounding area. Utilize lock-out/tag-out procedures.
- Perform all required quality checks and fill out proper paperwork
- Complete start-up and shut-down procedures
- Must be able to work daily and weekend overtime as required
- Perform sanitation on equipment and surrounding work area
- Trouble-shoot and complete minor adjustments on equipment
- Must demonstrate a sense of urgency to maintain line productivity and efficiency
- Must be trained in Total Productive Manufacturing processes, lead/execute Total Productive Manufacturing Activity Plans, CILs, and participate in Root Cause/7-Step meetings and FI project teams
- Must pass hands-on and standard operating procedure evaluation within the established timeframe