Production Support Senior Analyst, Assistant Vice President
Company: State Street
Location: New York, New York
Posted: September 23, 2017
Reference ID: 169102
• The candidate will manage the Accounting Support team. The role will focus on understanding the workflow of the back office application (iGLS) from the source of the data to destination (end users reports tax financial and regulatory reporting)
• The candidate will work with the business vendors development and infrastructure teams to research and resolve user issue.
• Assist in all production support issue that arises from the user community.
• Learn production support responsibility and application required to support it.
• Monitor call/request volume and levels of user satisfaction.
• Ensure that IT Audit controls for area of responsibility are strictly followed.
• Midlevel technical expert on complex problems/issues.
• Responsible for production job monitoring and recovery.
• Responsible for testing change control process in UAT and Production.
• Address tickets opened by business community and communicate effectively to the user community about impending production issues.
• Supervise team responsible for all application support issues.
o Provides guidance and training to junior members of team.
o Understand tickets and assign it to junior member.
• Bachelors degree
• Hedge Fund/ Mutual Fund Admin industry experience - min 4yrs.
• High level business knowledge about financial products like equities fixed income swaps fx optionsExperience with UAT and Production releases a must
• Application Support experience
• Ambitious / strong work ethic
• Proven ability to allocate their time amongst multiple tasks
• Good working knowledge of excel
• Good (mature) attitude
• Quick learner
• Strong Knowledge of Accounting for various securities products a plus
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail a must
Knowledge of below technologies required
• SQL (Sybase preferred)