What you’ll be doing...
The primary objective of the Verizon Production Support Specialist is to support Order Management personnel in achieving performance objectives, focusing on offshore vendor resources, and with particular emphasis on customer loyalty and creating shareholder value. Interval reduction, on-time delivery and customer satisfaction are key focus areas. Responsibilities include process definition and improvement projects, IT functionality enhancements and issue resolution, personnel coaching and development, interfacing with internal Verizon workgroups, and work inspection and oversight.
- Identify gaps in performance, practice and policy; direct action planning including implementation and execution to improve operating results.
- Review and analyze vendor performance results to identify trends in order to develop and implement targeted action plans to remediate performance.
- Collaborate with the vendor partners to create process improvement plans to strengthen vendor performance and address any declines in performance.
- Ensure action plans are properly executed and inspected.
- Meet with center management to discuss agent, team leader and operational team performance.
- Establish alignment of priorities and goals with all levels of program personnel.
- Perform observations and provide critique of work, team huddles, and training sessions.
- Mentor frontline teams to more effectively communicate with customers, internal and external suppliers.
- Partner with Delivery leadership to align with Verizon strategic priorities and business goals.
- Develop Order Managers to effectively manage productivity and end to end order management.
- Promote the use of best practices that improve on time delivery, decrease intervals, and promote customer satisfaction.
- Review disaster recovery and business continuity plans with center and VZ technology team to ensure readiness for unplanned service events.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Order Management or Client Services experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Experience with Service Delivery metrics.
- Experience mentoring employees with diverse backgrounds.
- High motivation and ability to work independently.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Capability of analyzing complex situations and planning for contingencies.
- Project Management background.
- Lean Six Sigma background.
- Set work expectations and proactively managed teams to deliver consistently.
- Results oriented leadership.
- Successfully delivered multiple complex projects simultaneously.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.