Production Team Lead
Location: Braintree, Massachusetts
Posted: November 25, 2016
Reference ID: 1065697968
A Chemist Production Team Lead job in Braintree, MA is available courtesy of Adecco Scientific. We're searching for an experience Team Leader to successfully operate a complex automated liquid filling aseptic pharmaceutical production line. This is a full time position at a very well known national company. Excellent salary and benefits package available.
Production Team Lead job responsibilities include:
• Follow through on corrective actions and respond to internal audits
• Cross-train and rotates to develop proficiency at multiple production stations.
• Responsible for meeting the production targets outlined by the direct supervisor and insuring all documentation is done properly (batch records, cGMP and ISO procedures)
• Responsible for corrective actions and maintaining assigned jobs in relation to complex automated liquid filling aseptic pharmaceutical production line, consisting of the bottle loading, bottle in feed, bottle filling, stopper inserting, capper/crimper or cap torque, volume check, un-loader and other equipment and conveyors associated with the line
• Bachelors Degree in related field
• Two to Four years of experience of pharmaceutical manufacturing experience with sanitary liquid machinery, pumps, valves, piping etc.
• Extensive cGMP training. Specifically, 21 CFR Parts 210 & 211
• Team Leader or supervisor background highly desired
If you are interested in this Production Team Lead job in Braintree, MA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Scientific please go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have any questions feel free to contact Scott Shuman at 585-631-3028 or email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled