We are Kerry. The Taste & Nutrition Company. We make products people enjoy and feel better about. And, we are growing. We need talented, passionate people who want to help us make the business better. People who expect better from themselves. People who care about delivering better for customers, their colleagues, the company and their own career. People who take pride in paving new paths to lead the business forward. We need great people who want to do great things. People like you, perhaps.
If you are high energy, self-motivated, creative, collaborative, and enjoy executing against the demands of a fast-paced high growth organization, then consider joining our team to help drive your career and Kerry forward. Learn more and/or apply at www.kerry.com/careers
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. Description and Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading production staff to achieve production targets in a safe and efficient manner
- Coordinates production activities with procurement, maintenance, warehouse, and quality departments to achieve and sustain results
- Leads team members by managing and executing plant processes
- Supports continuous improvement processes to ensure safety, quality, cost, and customer service goals are met
- Maintains an engaged and team-oriented workforce to meet business demands
- Performance reviews, training, coaching & mentoring of hourly employees
- Demonstrated success in developing/implementing continuous improvement initiatives and accountability programs
- Demonstrated success assessing, developing and retaining top talent
- Proven ability to drive process improvements, adhere to budgets, and maintain regulatory compliance
- Proven ability to lead with the following key competencies: Critical Thinking, Continuous Cost Focus, Technical Expertise, Influence and Delivery of Sustainable Results
- 1-3 years' experience in a production environment desirable (food manufacturing experience strongly preferred
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience
- Must be able to drive a fork lift & scissor lift.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
A little about us:
To delight and nourish consumers across the globe.