- Highly competitive Pay
- 401K (with company match program) and Pension
- Great benefits (medical, dental...etc.), with health incentive program
- 3 weeks' vacation + can buy a 4th week
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Personal day program
- Great company culture
- Excellent working conditions and job security
Coca-Cola seeks a Production Tech who will participate in activities including production operations, packaging activities to include box former, palletizer, labeler, case sealer, and filler operations. Other related duties, as required. Quality and Safety Compliance.General Activities:
The Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Communicate with peers and others to exchange feedback on products/service issues, identify and/or solve problems, assess needs and or/achieve business results.
- Identify activities not in accordance with company policies and procedures and inform appropriate parties.
- Ensure appropriate documentation and retention of statistics in relation to execution against policies, procedures and standards.
Minimum Job Requirements?
- Perform production activities for equipment set-up, package filling and labeling, and records retention using the Coca-Cola Quality System Guidelines in order to ensure product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain the plant's manufacturing equipment in satisfactory condition (eg, clean and sanitize tanks and pipe routings, maintain conveyor belts, hook up and load raw material delivery tankers, clean work areas) according to company GMP policies and procedures in order to assure the quality of the manufactured product.
- Move raw materials and finished product (eg, syrup, concentrate, parts, point-of-sale) within the warehouse or other production facilities using forklifts or other warehouse equipment in order to supply production and/or facilitate shipping.
- Inspect facility (eg, production, warehouse, service/installation) to assure adherence to safety and operating policies and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) using company policies and procedures.
- Implement, evaluate, and maintain effective application of the Coca-Cola Quality System in order to ensure product quality as defined by company requirements.
- Calculate production yields and scrap quantities in order to accurately record material usage variances.
Leadership Behaviors: DRIVE INNOVATION:
- Education: High School Diploma/GED equivalent
- Experience: At least 3 years preferred
- Available to work overtime and/or flexible shift hours when required. Have good attendance and punctuality.
- Takes initiative and has accountability for the quality and effectiveness of own work.
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Have working knowledge of production. Able to safely operate a forklift and perform physical tasks including lifting and pushing /pulling (up to 55 lbs)
- Demonstrated commitment to development of skills. Works well in a team environment, across functional boundaries
- Able to identify equipment and operational problems. Perform basic trouble shooting tasks
- High Level of Individual Responsibility Skills
- 3 years of manufacturing and/or shipping experience preferred.
Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our businessCOLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)ACT LIKE AN OWNER:
Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholdersINSPIRE OTHERS:
Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possibleDEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS:
Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top