Responsible for the production of parts meeting print and specification requirements. Also responsible for the care and maintenance of equipment. Must function in a variety of duties as assigned by the Manufacturing Supervisor. Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Operation of assigned equipment following standard work to include loading inputs, e.g.; wire, headed parts, etc.
- Perform statistical process control measurements and calculations. Complete forms or computer entries regarding those measurements and calculations as required.
- Perform general housekeeping tasks which ensures the work area is neat, clean, orderly and adheres to 5S principles.
- Accurately and thoroughly prepare daily production reports and forms.
- Participate in identifying, implementing and communicating improvement opportunities in assigned work tasks.
- Perform machine inspections including daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance tasks.
- Enter electronic maintenance requests for machine repairs.
- Participate in setting and achieving team and individual productivity and quality targets.
- Ensure that all work activities are performed in accordance with established safety and environmental standards.
- Maintains full compliance with Company policies and procedures and conducts all activities in accordance with the Alcoa Guide to Business Conduct.
- Demonstrates a knowledge of and commitment to lean manufacturing principles and techniques.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or GED
Prior experience in a manufacturing environmentPreferred Qualifications
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.