Responsible for the processing of parts meeting print and specification requirements. Also responsible for the care and maintenance of equipment. Train other operators, as required. Must show by example a commitment to continuous improvement.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Processing of parts meeting specification requirements.
- Set-up and operate equipment, as assigned. May require guidance on machine troubleshooting.
- Participate in assuring team tooling and material readiness.
- Participate in setting and achieving team and individual productivity and quality targets.
- Participate with team in continuous improvement efforts.
- Perform machine inspections including daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance tasks.
- Perform shop floor housekeeping duties.
- Prepare daily production reports and forms or computer entries as required.
- Perform other tasks as needed in support of production team and team leader.
- Perform tasks with safety protective equipment (gloves, respirators, protective clothing).
- Work in a safe manner that promotes the health and well-being of the individual and the environment.
· Comply with all EHS rules and regulations and supervisory instructions.
· Report all incidents including injuries, spills, fires, property damage, and near misses to their supervisor.
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.