Responsible for the processing of parts meeting print and specification requirements. Also responsible for the care and maintenance of equipment. Train other operators, as required. Must show by example a commitment to continuous improvement.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Processing of parts meeting specification requirements.
- Set-up and operate equipment, as assigned. May require guidance on machine troubleshooting.
- Participate in assuring team tooling and material readiness.
- Participate in setting and achieving team and individual productivity and quality targets.
- Participate with team in continuous improvement efforts.
- Perform machine inspections including daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance tasks.
- Perform shop floor housekeeping duties.
- Prepare daily production reports and forms or computer entries as required.
- Perform other tasks as needed in support of production team and team leader.
- Perform tasks with safety protective equipment (gloves, respirators, protective clothing).
- Work in a safe manner that promotes the health and well-being of the individual and the environment.
· Comply with all EHS rules and regulations and supervisory instructions.
· Report all incidents including injuries, spills, fires, property damage, and near misses to their supervisor.
A little about us:
Alcoa is a global leader in lightweight metals technology, engineering and manufacturing, innovating multi-material solutions that advance our world.