Responsible for the production of parts meeting print and specification requirements. Also responsible for the care and maintenance of equipment. Must function as a tooling readiness specialist when directed by the Manufacturing Supervisor. Train other operators, as required. Must show by example a commitment to continuous improvement. Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Production of parts meeting drawing and specification requirements.
- Set-up and operation of equipment, as assigned.
- Perform statistical process measurements / calculations. Complete forms / computer entries as required.
- Order and maintain inventory levels of required tooling, gages and supplies.
- Participate in assuring team tooling and material readiness. (Assemble tooling set-up kits, stage raw materials and perform external setup tasks, as required)
- Participate in setting and achieving team and individual productivity and quality targets.
- Participate with team in continuous improvement efforts.
- Perform machine inspections including daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance tasks.
- Perform shop floor housekeeping duties.
- Prepare daily production reports and forms.
- Train other operators as required.
- Maintains full compliance with Company policies and procedures and conducts all activities in accordance with the Arconic Guide to Business Conduct.
- Demonstrates a knowledge of and commitment to lean manufacturing principles and techniques.
- Performs all work activities in accordance with safety and environmental standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum of 3 years experience in complex mechanical operations.
High School diploma or equivalent.Preferred Qualifications
Associate's degree in Technical field.