JOB TITLE: Production Technician
JOB STATUS: Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Operations Supervisor
GENERAL: Responsibilities include providing support service of pre-staging compounding components required for the production process.
1. Maintain segregation of stage components.
2. Maintain warehouse orderliness and organization.
3. Stock and maintain supply carts and compounding components.
4. Assist in maintaining facility compliance with the cGMPs and all PharMEDium standard operating procedures.
5. Ensure inventory rotation of warehouse components that have expiry.
6. Clean production totes as needed.
7. Support 3rd shift Pooling Process as needed.
8. Perform additional duties as required and assigned by the Operations Supervisor or General Manager.
1. High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
2. Manufacturing or warehousing experience preferred.
3. Experience in operating a fork-lift, with current certification.
4. Ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.