Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company's global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter's employees worldwide are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care. Description
Responsible for conducting on-the-job training utilizing experience, established procedures, processes and techniques to ensure employees have the skill set needed to perform their job function to their fullest capability. Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Qualifications for this role
- Trains on Technical Assembly processes related to documentation, quality and materials defect handling processes.
- Responsible for training and evaluating job proficiency and skills so that an employee can perform their job safely and efficiently.
- Trains employees on documented procedures and process and maintains rate to manufacture high quality product according to company procedures.
- Accurately records all observations and training records data, corrects and retrains unacceptable performance.
- Ensures trainee is clear on spotting and correcting non-conformance and recognizes out of compliance/out of tolerance situations and trains the proper steps to take appropriate action.
- Ensures process control and procedures are being followed
- Corrects and coaches poor workmanship or technique.
- Trains trainee on cleanliness of work area according to documented procedures.
- Completes evaluations and documentation and communicates issues to managers.
- Identifies non-performers and seeks Management guidance if trainee is not successfully improving.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Manager of Production, Service, Lead Trainer or his/her designee.
Provide leadership during often stressful production demands, demonstrates team work and cooperation.
Supports employee and team performance; motivates employees by setting a positive example.
Good demonstrative and verbal communication skills.
Patient and able to impart concepts and knowledge in a clear and understood way.A Career that Matters
Baxter's employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable Accommodations
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Our employees are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us in doing work that matters.