The HyCO division of Praxair, Inc. is currently seeking a Production Technician with trades experience in Carneys Point, NJ.
Under the routine direction of supervision, you will be responsible for a variety of complex operations and maintenance duties in a production environment.
This position is responsible for operating of the equipment associated with multiple Hydrogen reformers, a CO2 removal system, and various compression equipment and distribution systems and troubleshooting, repairing and calibrations of all associated equipment.
Assist facility in supporting process training efforts, PSM and environmental compliance documentation as well as maintenance activities associated with plant operations.
Duties will include:
- Adjustments to process variables
- Startup and shutdown of process equipment
- Preparing equipment for maintenance work including lock-out tag-out
- Correctly and safely permitting maintenance work
- Monitoring equipment performance.
- Responsibilities require 12 hour shift rotation, on-call periods, and scheduled overtime.
- Troubleshooting, repairing and calibrations of associated equipment.
- HS Diploma; Associates degree preferred
- 5 years Production Operations experience, 2 years Trade experience preferred or equivalent industrial experience.
- Working extended hours and/or weekends, holidays and call-ins may be required.
A little about us:
A global Fortune 300 company that supplies atmospheric, process and specialty gases, is focused on making our planet more productive.