- Highly competitive Pay
- 401K (with company match program) and Pension
- Great benefits (medical, dental...etc.), with health incentive program
- 3 weeks' vacation + can buy a 4th week
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Personal day program
- Great company culture
- Excellent working conditions and job security
Coca-Cola seeks Production Technicians for both our Hot Fill and Bag-In-Box Platforms who will operate manufacturing equipment; utilize a forklift for loading/unloading trucks; materials and product handling; physically lift up to55 lbs. You will conduct basic SAP and Data Pass computerized transactions. The Roles and Responsibilities include:
Minimum Job Requirements?
- Perform production activities for equipment set-up, package filling and labeling, and records retention using the Coca-Cola Quality System Guidelines in order to ensure product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain the plant's manufacturing equipment in satisfactory condition (eg, clean and sanitize tanks and pipe routings, maintain conveyor belts, hook up and load raw material delivery tankers, clean work areas)according to company GMP policies and procedures in order to assure the quality of the manufactured product.
- Move raw materials and finished product (eg, syrup, concentrate, parts, point-of-sale) within the warehouse or other production facilities using forklifts or other warehouse equipment in order to supply production and/or facilitate shipping. Inspect facility (eg, production, warehouse, service/installation) to assure adherence to safety and operating policies and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) using company policies and procedures. Implement, evaluate, and maintain effective application of the Coca-Cola Quality System in order to ensure product quality as defined by company requirements. Calculate production yields and scrap quantities in order to accurately record material usage variances.
- Communicate with peers and others to exchange feedback on products/service issues, identify and/or solve problems, assess needs and or/achieve business results.
- Identify activities not in accordance with company policies and procedures and inform appropriate parties.
- Ensure appropriate documentation and retention of statistics in relation to execution against policies, procedures and standards.
Leadership Behaviors: DRIVE INNOVATION:
- Available to work overtime and/or flexible shift hours when required.
- Have good attendance and punctuality. Being in work area at scheduled shift start time.
- Takes initiative and has accountability for the quality and effectiveness of own work.
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Have working knowledge of production and warehousing. Able to safely operate a forklift and perform physical tasks including lifting and pushing /pulling (up to 55 lbs.)
- Demonstrated commitment to development of skills. Works well in a team environment, across functional boundaries
- Able to identify equipment and operational problems.
- Perform basic trouble shooting tasks# High Level of Individual Responsibility Skills
- 2 years of manufacturing and/or shipping experience preferred.
- Education: High School Diploma/GED equivalent Experience: At least 2 years Selection Process:
- Leadership interview and Assessment review, based on stated requirements.
Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our businessCOLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)ACT LIKE AN OWNER:
Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholdersINSPIRE OTHERS:
Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possibleDEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS:
Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top