Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting to fill several production positions - Production workers sets up, oversees, and operates equipment and files to convert material into finished product in accordance with specifications, procedures, and practices.
Responsibilities for the Production worker job include:
•Follow standard processes and procedures as established and assigned the by Operations Manager and/or Area Team Leader.
•Achieve optimum product quality through proper handling of consumables, materials and machines
•Perform necessary in-process quality checks to ensure output is consistent from start to finish
•Operate post printing press equipment of various types
•Conduct production quality audits and security counts
•Maintain all security regulations on handling of product
Apply Now if you meet the requirements listed above!
• Minimum 1 year experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
• Basic math and computer skills
• Able to handle multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail
• Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
• Must have own reliable transportation (no bus route near worksite)
• Must be able to pass extensive background check, drug screen & credit check
Must have flexibility to work various hours and days & be available to work OT daily.
Pay for this position is $9.90 - $12.00/hr. DOE plus overtime
Apply Now if you are interested in this Production position in Henderson, NV or any related opportunities with Adecco!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.