We are Kerry. The Taste & Nutrition Company. We make products people enjoy and feel better about. And, we are growing. We need talented, passionate people who want to help us make the business better. People who expect better from themselves. People who care about delivering better for customers, their colleagues, the company and their own career. People who take pride in paving new paths to lead the business forward. We need great people who want to do great things. People like you, perhaps.
If you are high energy, self-motivated, creative, collaborative, and enjoy executing against the demands of a fast-paced high growth organization, then consider joining our team to help drive your career and Kerry forward. Learn more and/or apply at www.kerry.com/careers .
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. Description and Responsibilities
We are looking for production team members for our Kentwood, Michigan plant. Production members perform a variety of task in a food manufacturing environment.
- Adhere to safety, quality and good manufacturing practices.
- Able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs consistently throughout the shift unassisted.
- Use computerized system to process data.
- Able to stand for long periods of time, bend, climb stairs and reach
- Able to comprehend directions and instructions.
- Verify item numbers and lot numbers against specifications listed in provided paperwork.
- Operate machinery within classiifcation.
- Verify that correct packaging items are being used when necessary.
- Understand and meet customer packaging specifications.
- Effectively communicate any issues with Supervisors and fellow employees.
Wages range from $14.72 to $18.02 per hour. Qualifications
High School graduate or GED required: must be able to communicate in English at a level to facilitate the understanding and terminology of the job
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be flexible to work 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift. Shifts can be up to 12 hours per day and up to 7 days a week.
Previous food and/or manufacturing experience preferred.
A little about us:
To delight and nourish consumers across the globe.