Want a job you can feel good about? Leading to better encompasses everything we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the world's leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building sustainable solutions for consumers or building benefits and opportunities for employees, the main thread of the Kerry fabric is #LeadingToBetter. With focus on a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about. Leading to better.
Through sensory science and technology, Kerry develops and manufactures food and beverage solutions for popular brands throughout the world. In fact, you've most likely experienced Kerry in the food or beverages you've consumed in the past few days! Leading to better, together.
Together, we shape how the world views food and beverage. Leading to better, together means we do this in a culture that nurtures agility, speed, quality and safety and we do this through:
- Celebrating curiosity that leads to action
- Empowering our people
- Promoting diverse thinking
- Investing in innovation
- Acting on sustainability
- Embracing our differences
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. Description and Responsibilities
We are looking for production team members for our Kentwood, Michigan plant. Production members perform a variety of task in a food manufacturing environment.
- Adhere to safety, quality and good manufacturing practices.
- Able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs consistently throughout the shift unassisted.
- Use computerized system to process data.
- Able to stand for long periods of time, bend, climb stairs and reach
- Able to comprehend directions and instructions.
- Verify item numbers and lot numbers against specifications listed in provided paperwork.
- Operate machinery within classiifcation.
- Verify that correct packaging items are being used when necessary.
- Understand and meet customer packaging specifications.
- Effectively communicate any issues with Supervisors and fellow employees.
Wages range from $14.72 to $18.02 per hour. Qualifications
High School graduate or GED required: must be able to communicate in English at a level to facilitate the understanding and terminology of the job
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be flexible to work 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift. Shifts can be up to 12 hours per day and up to 7 days a week.
Previous food and/or manufacturing experience preferred.
A little about us:
To delight and nourish consumers across the globe.