Want to work tomorrow? Hiring entry level seasonal candidates to work on a production line. Associates would support the Production Line and Quality Manager to ensure accuracy and quality of product to satisfaction of customer. All shifts available in Meriden starting at $9.60/hr. with lots of overtime. Seeking candidates available to work Monday-Saturday. See below for complete job description, Apply Now!
Responsible for various production tasks including:
• Weighing ingredients for batch
• Ensures that the correct ingredients have been selected per each recipe both in quantity and quality.
• Provides material and support needed to maintain production line
• Efficiently moves process material in accordance with established procedures
• Completes documentation for all batch processes including recording lot numbers
• Responsible for Cleaning & Sanitizing Equipment so that it meets sanitary requirements
• Frequently anticipates and solves moderate problems for self
• May be asked to participates in Safety Meetings
• Operates under the GMP- Good manufacturing procedures
• Operate with the mindset that teamwork and cooperation are essential for successful completion of job order.
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to perform multi-tasking.
• Ability to solve moderate problems and make recommendations for review by others.
• Ability to make decisions based on established company policies and procedures related solely to work responsibilities.
• Ability to operate complex machinery.
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work as a member of a team responsible for successful completion of own and others job duties.
• Ability to see and traverse entire plant for inspections for safety and quality control
• Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time
• Ability to push, pull and lift up to 75 lbs.
• Ability to reach, feel, handle equipment
• Ability to perform repetitive motions using hands, wrists and feet