Production Worker I
Location: Milford, Delaware
Posted: November 25, 2016
Reference ID: 1844226247
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for Future Production Worker I positions in Milford, DE. These will be long-term temporary to possible permanent opportunities. Positions will be open soon and will be first come, first served!!! As a General Production associate you will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a light industrial environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Production Worker I job include:
• Perform manual and machine operation of various type of production equipment
• Responsible for batching, labeling, machining, sorting, inspecting, and packaging
• Accountable to ensure that all finished products conform to specified requirements and that finished products which do not conform to requirements are prevented from being used or delivered
• Lifting heavy objects up to 50 lbs
• Pallet jack use
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• One to three months production experience in a manufacturing environment preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
We will have openings on several shifts first shift (Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm), second shift (Monday - Friday 3:30pm - 12:00am) & third shift (Sunday-Thursday 10:30pm - 7:00am). Overtime hours may require shifts starting 2 hours earlier.
Pay for 1st shift position: $8.75/hr plus overtime is required.
Pay for 2nd and 3rd shift positions: $9.15/hr plus overtime is required.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Apply Now at www.adeccousa.com to be considered for this Production Worker I job in Milford, DE or any related opportunities with Adecco.