Manpower is currently assisting local companies in their search for manufacturing and warehouse workers.
If you have machine operations, grinding, forklift, picking, packing, order filling, warehouse, production, general labor or assembly experience, you are encouraged to apply!
We have openings on all shifts; pay ranging from $10.00 - $15.75 an hour plus overtime as needed.
Other skilled trades available at higher pay rates!
We have temporary-to-hire and long term temporary opportunities available. Candidates who perform well and display satisfactory attendance during contract period will be considered as a permanent candidate for the role!
As a Manufacturing Worker you must be able to work in a team-oriented environment and communicate well with management and fellow employees.
Ideal candidates have very positive attitude and previous experience.
Other requirements of the role include:
* All applicants must have steady work history with a good attendance record
* Ability to repeatedly lift up to 30lbs and occasionally lift up to 60lbs
* Must be able to meet physical demands including standing for extend periods, walking, bending, kneeling and reaching
* Manufacturing and/or warehouse experience
* High School or GED required
* Pre-employment background check & drug screen will be required as a condition of employment - Free for all Manpower candidates!
Candidates can apply for this position online at www.manpower.com or by calling Manpower at 717-764-7841.
We offer our employees great career opportunities, competitive wages, holiday/service bonus, access to health insurance options after only 40 hours and more!
Referrals are welcome and rewarded ($50 referral bonus)
Manpower is an equal opportunity employer.
A little about us:
For nearly 70 years, Manpower’s mission is to provide job seekers with meaningful career opportunities.