Adecco is currently searching for qualified candidates for Machine Operator positions in Edwardsville, Kansas. These are temp to perm and long term opportunities. Employees who are selected for these opportunities will be expected to cross train between operations and departments. Ideal candidates must be able to pass a background and drug screen, work efficiently in a fast paced atmosphere and be able to work in a team setting.
Responsibilities for Assemblers include, but are not limited to:
• Using hand tools to install components
• Picking inventory and using a scan gun
• Moving inventory from one area to another
• Maintaining a safe work area and following safety guidelines
• Completing other assignments as directed by shift supervisor
• Ability to stand and work at a fast pace for an 8-12 hour shift
• Experience in fast paced work atmospheres
• Ability to communicate effectively and clearly with supervisors
• Available to work overtime
• Assembly experience preferred but not required
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Must have reliable transportation and ability to be at work on time
This opportunity runs only one shift from 7:00am-3:30pm Monday-Friday. There is always a possibility of overtime and working on weekends. Candidates will need to have a flexible schedule for this opportunity.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.