GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy OnShore Wind
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Renewable Energy is a 9 billion dollar start-up that brings together one of the broadest product and service portfolios of the renewable energy industry. With 13,000 employees present in more than 40 countries, and headquartered in Paris, GE Renewable Energy is backed-up by the resources of the world's first digital industrial company. We take the earth's most abundant resources - the strength of the wind, the force of water, and the heat of the sun, - and put them to work with breakthrough technology that unleashes their true possibilities. Combining onshore and offshore wind, hydro and innovative technologies such as concentrated solar power, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 370 gigawatts capacity globally to make the world work better and cleaner.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
The Onshore Wind Productivity Leader will demonstrate the leadership and expertise necessary to develop and deliver word class productivity programs that will enable us to achieve our overall profitability goals. You will utilize your operational, technical, commercial & financial experience and expertise to develop and execute productivity strategies geared towards maximizing profitability.
The Productivity Leader will be responsible for leading the overall global execution of the cost out and productivity strategy for our Services business. This role will lead a team focused on driving the execution of productivity targets through project identification, quantification, definition, implementation, and continuous monitoring to drive both short-term and long-term business goals. You will work closely with the digital organization, Services Product Line team, and operations leaders in each region.
As the Productivity Leader, you will:
* Lead a team of employees to develop and execute technical, operational and commercial strategies to maximize profitability and customer outcomes
* Lead projects across the globe that change the cost structure and improve overall competitiveness; build pipeline for year over year productivity
* Evaluate and drive investment to develop and expand technical and operational capabilities
* Coordinate the various streams of productivity across the broader organization, including traditional productivity (i.e., task duration, job planning), new Digital Thread tools
* Own productivity targets for the globe and execute projects to deliver
* Develop long term and short term financial operating plans and a pipeline of projects to deliver financial results
* Balance product cost, productivity, configuration management and performance objectives
* Track & mitigate technical risk exposure in collaboration with the engineering, operations and other functional teams
* Establish, operationalize and drive a technical risk strategy to improve installed base performance and customer experience
* Work across the P&L, operations, COEs & functional organizations to drive a culture of operational, financial and contractual risk management that will result in improved financial performance
* Meet or exceed business performance plans, attract and retain talented personnel, create high performance teams and evaluate employee performance, including coaching and mentoring the teams
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business from an accredited university or college
* Minimum of 10 years of combined experience in service; engineering, operations, product management, sales or contract management including a minimum of 5 years of leadership experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Training and experience in advanced process capabilities such as LEAN Six Sigma, Fastworks, value stream mapping, etc.
* Experience with CSA (Contractual Service Agreement) modeling, forecasting & risk management techniques
* Strong business acumen including operations, fulfillment, commercial knowledge & financial systems
* Strong financial skills, capable of building and maintaining financial models and operating plans
* Ability to support a field execution function, with good technical & financial background
* Strong understanding of commercial terms & conditions with demonstrated experience negotiating, executing or interpreting
* Strong analytical and presentation skills
* Global leadership experience, working cross-functionally with varied stakeholder groups
* Experience with leading initiatives cross functionally, involving functional and P&L teams
* Strong project management skills, process skills & attention to detail
* Six Sigma Green Belt or above or equivalent Quality certification
* GE Leadership Program Graduate (FMP (Financial Management Program), EDISON, EEDP (Edison Engineering Development Program), OMLP (Operations Managemant Leadership Program), CAS (Corporate Audit Staff) , etc.) (GE employees only)
* Experience with delivering & facilitating GE operational processes, such as SII, NPI (New Product Introduction) reviews, etc.
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter:@geconnections
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.