Productivity Solutions Intern Job DescriptionThis position is for a Student/Intern for 2018. Responsabilities may include:
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.Qualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.Minimum Requirements:
- Pursuing a Master's or bachelor's degree in Computer or Data Science or related field
- Must have unrestricted right to work in US without requiring sponsorship.Preferred Qualifications
Inside this Business Group
- Be motivated by working in a leading edge Pre-Silicon design ecosystem running on one of the worlds largest HPC environments.
- Be willing to innovate and bring fresh insight to existing problems.
- Knowledge of FPGA's and Emulation will be considered a bonus.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.