Productivity Sr Associate, LinkedIn - Sales Solutions (LSS)
The Productivity Associate is a highly visible role within LSS Sales Operations team. This person will act as a change agent and cross-functional coordinator with the mission of improving rep productivity across all regions and segments within LSS.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment and brings a proven track record of owning and driving work streams. Along with being very organized, this person will combine solid analytical skills with a keen ability to collaborate with and project manage across a large variety of stakeholders.
This position offers a candidate an exciting and high profile opportunity to influence the trajectory of an exciting part of LinkedIn's overall business and interact with LinkedIn's most senior sales professionals. Responsibilities:
This person is the resident expert on all things related to sales productivity. With deep working knowledge of attainment and performance trends across different dimensions (geography, sector, segment, etc.), the Productivity Associate will be expected to identify gaps and opportunities emerging at the rep level. As a part of this mandate, the Productivity Associate will opine on the expected productivity impact of proposed new programs and initiatives. Second, this person will develop an inventory of prioritized productivity initiatives and proactively execute against highest impact ideas. These initiatives are likely to be cross-functional in nature, and will require deep collaboration with Sales Management, Sales Effectiveness, Sales Systems, Insights, Sales Development, Business Analytics and Marketing. Finally, the Productivity Sr. Associate will act as air traffic controller for rep-facing initiatives, communications and tools, ensuring that efforts are coordinated and logically sequenced.
- Identify and track drivers of sales productivity
- Develop and maintain productivity reporting infrastructure
- Provide leadership with regular updates on productivity trends with actionable insights and recommendations
- Help manage, execute and drive adoption for critical productivity initiatives
- Support LSS Sales Excellence priorities by helping operationalize new rep behaviors
- Manage LSS global events calendar and centralized sales tool portal
- Act as the LSS SOPs primary point of contact for cross-LOB productivity projects
- Design and execute on projects in collaboration with key stakeholders and cross functional partners to make data-driven decisions on topics, including, but not limited to:
- Optimization of tools, data and reports for reps
- Campaigns, SPIFFs and other tactical pipe generation programs
- Enablement gaps and mitigation strategies
- Identification of best practices, both rep and front line manager level
- 3 + years of experience with the internet or software as a service (SaaS) industry
- 3 + years of experience in sales operations, sales management, or management consulting.
- Strong project management and influencing skills
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, ability to solve complex and diverse business problems
- Ability to lead and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Solutions and detail oriented, with strong business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience using and developing reports, metrics and dashboards with Salesforce.com
- Familiarity with Tableau and SQL is a plus
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or other related discipline.
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.