The Products Scheduler: is responsible to feasibly execute campaign-based operating plan production for the BP-Husky Toledo Refinery; interacts with Refinery Commercial and Operations as well as corporate Product Supply in managing daily and in-month production issues; participates in the out-month planning processes to ensure production feasibility is incorporated into feedstock purchase and inventory management decisions. This job description is intended to provide an overview of the position and does not include all the tasks that might be required to provide Commercial support for your area.Key accountabilities
- Working with cross-functional Commercial, Marketing and Logistics teams in building and scheduling feasible daily product movements.
- Communicating ratability requests to Product Offtake marketers as needed.
- Owning Product Offtake marketer volume reconciliation.
- Serving as the primary communicator to Product Offtake marketers.
- Managing product inventories including: Jet fuel, finished diesel, intermediate distillates and NGLs.
- Interfacing with third-party customers
- Scheduling non-products pipeline shipments (barge, local pipelines, onsite transfers).
- Issuing COAs for product shipments.
- Participating in daily optimization and supply meetings.
- Assisting operations in identifying the source of quality issues and providing solutions to eliminate them from recurring.
- Updating product operating plans in response to planned and unplanned events.
- Backing up Blender and Products Scheduler.
- Providing 24/7 products movement support as required.
B.S./B.A. or equivalent refinery operations experience requiredEssential experience and job requirements
Minimum four years of downstream experienceOther Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
There are no additional requirements. Please respond with N/A below.Desirable criteria & qualifications
Refinery operations and/or Commercial experience.
- For information regarding competency needs for this profile, please search for this job profile in our Refinery Competency Assurance Tool (RCAT): http://bp1xtxii348/compassur/
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office software suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience managing technical related project portfolio for area
- Understanding of the manufacturing process including economics, commercial awareness, optimization opportunity identification and proper use of technology
Yes - up to 10%Is this a part time position?
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. With a workforce of 92,000 employees, BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 100 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future.
The BP-Husky Refining facility (formerly known as BP Toledo Refinery) located in Northwest Ohio, has operated continuously since 1919. Since that time, the facility has undergone numerous improvements to achieve its current capacity for processing 160,000 barrels of crude oil daily. Recently, BP and Husky Energy finalized the formation of two historic 50/50 joint ventures. One joint venture will develop Husky's Sunrise oil sands field located in Alberta, Canada, and the other joint venture will reposition and operate the Toledo Refinery located in Ohio. As a result, the Toledo Refinery will have access to a reliable source of crude from North America and ensure the refinery's future for years to come. BP also has large, modern refineries in Cherry Point, WA; and Whiting IN.Segment
[ "26-Sep-2017" ]
A little about us:
One of the world's leading international oil & gas companies, BP employs over 80,000 talented minds in 80 countries, fostering innovation & diversity.